Table of Contents
Printing an Exact Photo Size
The following will walk you through printing an exact sized photo:
PhotoELF can do this automatically.
Here are the steps to take:
Your photo will then be returned to the print window to the exact size you specified, (to within .03 inches) which is so small
that you will not notice it.
- Load your photos into the Print window ( See: How to Print )
- Click the Crop button on the tool panel:
- Then click the "Make it" button that matches the size you want:
- If the size you want is not listed, then click the Edit These Sizes button.
- When you click a Make it button, the Advanced Cropping box will appear with your photo in it:
- Choose the orientation of the crop box (Portrait or Landscape) next to the "crop now" button
- Simply adjust the size of the crop box to any size you want by clicking and dragging one of the red squares surrounding the
- Position the crop box to anywhere you want by moving your mouse to the middle of the crop box and clicking and dragging.
- You can also use the controls on the right to change the size of the crop box 1 pixel at a time (for fine tuning)
- Click the Crop Now button
- And then click the "Apply and Return" button
All you have to do then, is position it on the page and send it to the printer.