Table of Contents
The image below was created by using PhotoELF's Print Page Layout window (PPL) and then using the
JPG One Big Photo feature.
(Also see: Combining Photos for step by step instructions.)
How this was done:
- One photo was loaded into the PPL window
- The photo was duplicated four times
- Using the Flip and Mirror buttons, three of the photos were changed:
- The Photo Spacing was changed to zero
- Then, the JPG feature was used to save it as one big photo
- Finally, the image was loaded into the Editor, cropped, a border
mask was applied and the image was saved.