Table of Contents
How to Save and Recall a Print Project
Print Projects may be saved and opened at any time in the Print Window. They are useful when you are creating a print layout and you
may need to edit it again in the future. Or if you need to print out more copies on a regular basis.
The following steps will walk you through saving a print project and then recalling that project at a later time:
- Load the print window with 3 photos or so (any number) See: How to Print
- Add Text to the print page by clicking the TEXT button in the upper right corner of the Print window
See: How to add text
- Layout the text and the photos any way you wish
- Now, click the PROJ button in the upper right corner of the Print Window
You will now see this Tool Panel:
- Make Sure the Project option is selected and NOT the Template option
- Click the SAVE button
- A box will appear allowing you to name your project. Give it a name and click OK
Your new project will now appear in the list box:
- Close the print window. You have successfully saved a print project.
Recalling Your Project
Your project will now be loaded exactly as you left it and you can print it or edit it some more.
- Be in PhotoELF's Main Program and load the print window
- Once the Print Window is loaded, click the PROJ button in the upper right corner
- Now double click your project name in the list box
Or you can click the project name once and then click the Open Button