Table of Contents
Print 1 to 144 Photos on one Page
( see memory requirements )
Loading the Print Page
Layout Window (PPL):
Once the PPL window has loaded, you will see your pictures laid out on a page.
- Multi-select up to 144 filenames or thumbnail photos.
See: How to Multi-Select
- Click the Print button on PhotoELF's toolbar.
- The multi-selected photos will be loaded into the PPL window automatically.
- Click any photo and blue handles appear around the photo.
- Clicking and dragging a blue handle will change the size of a photo.
- Clicking and dragging the picture itself will move the photo on the page.
When you click a picture, the toolbar buttons (shown above) become activated.
When you are in the PPL window, place your mouse pointer over any of the toolbar buttons for one second and a tool tip
will appear stating what that button does, (this will not work on the picture above, only when in the Print window).